Diamond Stitch or Baby Coco Cabas

1. I have the large diamond stitch tote in black and just received the baby coco cabas in black :yahoo: ! I don't know what I was thinking about when I ordered the coco cabas. Having the same bag which seems to serve the same purpose. Any thoughts on why I should keep the baby cabas, send it back or exchange it for a different color. Please help! I love this bag in black.

2. Post pics of both!
    Im getting my baby cabas in black tomorrow..CANT wait to see it!

3. Janicemph I can relate! I also have a tendency to buy the "same" black bag over and over. I went to the pictures forum to take a look at the diamond stitch tote and I actually think these bags are quite different. To me, the diamond stitch is more conservative and elegant while the cabas is slouchy, edgy and fun. I would probably keep both, but then I have a whole closet full of black bags. In fact, I just bought the baby cabas in black myself (with a khaki one on order)! Good luck with your decision!

4. OMG, I have the DS also and that is one of the reasons I passed on the black cruise cabas. It was like I already have a black distressed looking bag do I need another one? I have to say, I was a little disappointed with the black cabas when I went to pick it up. I guess it just wasn't the right bag for me. I really loved the teal at the trunk show but I thought I would get more use out of the black but it just wasn't right. Good luck with your decision!

5. why don't you just keep both?? afterall, they are different collections...they are not so similar, and you can't have enough black chanel handbags..right? lol