diamond shine!!!

what to do?

• keep the diamond shine flap and return the square vintage box

• keep the square vintage box and return the diamond shine

• return both and just get the classic east/west caviar!

Results are only viewable after voting.

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
i'm visiting in dc and found myself in the nm boutique at tyson's bc i could not stop looking at this beauty....
the diamond shine flap! it's just got a touch of sheen to it, so the leather looks wet.

i think i might be over my square vintage ligne box and it is still at home in cali in its unopened box, waiting for me. :shame:

what do you gals think?

is it a keeper? i was also thinking of getting a black east/west caviar which would be more practical.

Attachments

• shine1.JPG
    shine1.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 246
  • shine2.JPG
    shine2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 219
  • shine3.JPG
    shine3.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 165
^hikaru, it's black. the lighting makes it look blue. sometimes depending on the lighting it gets a bluish grey cast which i like! :smile:

eta: there was only this size available in the boutique. it was $1495. the SA says it only came in this flap and then 2 totes (cerf-like in shape). :s there was a picture of the beautiful red diamond shine tote which was posted by swanky, i think.

Jennifer--You sound just like me...I definitely have ADHD when it comes to handbags!! i love the leather of the diamond shine, but none of the shapes work for me...If you have been thinking of getting a classic flap, i think this is a nice alternative to caviar, lambskin or the reissue...
Did you see the diamond ritz bag I just posted? looks to be similar shiny leather but different closure and shapes.... I can't wait to see that ligne!!
(BTW, how des a 4th year med student have so much time to shop??) :smile:

^ lol, stacy!!! how funny! i just replied to your post about the diamond ritz. :smile:

btw, i got alot of sleep last night (a whole 7 hours!), so i'm energized right now. :P in my defense, i can be a very targeted shopper. i'll go in to buy exactly what i had planned and leave in 10 min if i have to.

^ lol, stacy!!! how funny! i just replied to your post about the diamond ritz. :smile:

btw, i got alot of sleep last night (a whole 7 hours!), so i'm energized right now. :P in my defense, i can be a very targeted shopper. i'll go in to buy exactly what i had planned and leave in 10 min if i have to.

good for you on the sleep and targeted shopping. You definitely must make time for fun all through your training!!:yes:

My vote is keep the diamond shine and have bf return your vintage ligne!!

OMG!!!!! Thanks to this thread, I went to check out this bag myself!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!

I am totally getting this bag, I love the DS leather, and I love love love flap bag!!! And the price is real good as a chanel bag, and it is roomier than I thought! so I called Saks 5th and have a black one ship in, and I am also on the list for the burgandy red one!!!

My next question is black or burgandy red?

The black doesn't look that black to me, it does have a dark navy shade under the light, however, I already have a star-stitched glazed lambskin bag in black from last winter (see picture). Although the style and the texture and tha black shade are all different, but still too similar i think. And I don't have a burgandy bag yet! So I guess I will get the burgandy and return the black??? Decision decision.....mmm.....

Attachments

• 3. Crackled Patent Lambskin Flap Bag.jpg
    3. Crackled Patent Lambskin Flap Bag.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 219