diabro's customer service is pissing me off..LONG

1. ok..i need to let out some steam...bear with me, ladies...just need to get it out...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Diabro is making me wanna SCREAM with STEAM!!!

So I placed an order with them on the 19th for that spankin' jean moyan, then they tell me it's no longer available...then I went ahead and made another order for a diff item...then my credit card put a hold on it cuz they I guess they were suspicious of such large orders in the same day...had to call the cc company on the 20th to straighten it out..google checkout says I can just continue w/ where i left off...so i figured naturally diabro would have received my 2nd order already...no emails from them...I sent them an email today (21st), finally received a reply saying they never received my second order, and kept referring to my 1st order being out of stock...

now, why does it have to be this difficult? I told diabro to give me a call but havent' heard from them...I tried calling them but no one answered...

so here i am, sweatin', anxious, with my heart in my throat waiting for them to respond...:sweatdrop: :confused1:

man, if it ain't for the fact that their price is slightly lower than others, I would never put up with such crappy customer service...:cursing::cursing::cursing:

forgot to add..I put in yet ANOTHER order just now, and emailed them to make sure they completely cancel my 2nd order...i will be so mad if they charge me twice...

2. Jadegurl- how annoying!!! I am sure it will all work out okay and you will get your gorgeous paddy. I know how infuriating it can be when you want a bag and it is delayed for reasons outwith your control. Sending positive thoughts- it will be with you soon :heart:

3. Hi jadegurl. So sorry this happened to you. I ordered a jeans moyen from diabro last week and they were quite efficient -- gave me a call within an hour of my online purchase to confirm my order and then emailed me within five minutes of the call to confirm our phone conversation with the shipping details. I've tracked the order and it was shipped out on the same day as their phone call, and has in fact arrived at my place (except that I'm at work so they just left a notice. aw shucks!). Anyway, I hope your third order goes through. The paddies are cheaper than normal. I was hoping to get the rouge one as well but they're out of stock now. Try this number if the one on their website isn't answered. The Diabro customer representative I spoke with was Christine as she was quite efficient: +13129576052. Good luck with your order and post pics when you do receive your paddy. :smile:

4. Regeens, thanx for the reference info. I've received words from diabro that my 3rd order has gone through. I just hope the 2nd one is completely cancelled...it keeps showing under google checkout that it's pending...hopefully all will be cleared up soon...thanx again! I will have to keep the number you give me as reference in case something goes wrong...

5. Are they always bad with responding?
    I ordered a wallet from there last Saturday, they called me very quickly to confirm the order and told me it would be sent that day, I would receive it by Wednesday. Then an hour later I got an email telling me the wallet was damaged and they would cancel the order. I was annoyed but glad they contacted me. I found them very prompt and trustworthy.
    This morning, I decided to place an order for a mini paddington. 5 minutes later, I changed my mind and decided to get the medium paddy. I ordered that too and emailed them to cancel the first order and the second order is the one i wanted. A few hours later the first order was processed and the second order was declined because I only put enough in my debit account for one. So now my funds that were in there for one bag are on hold for authorisation. I emailed them again to explain what I wanted to do and that my funds were now not avaiable for 3 days because they have them held up. Have heard nothing. I then checked my account, both orders are now cancelled yet they still havent contacted me. I emailed them again just now explaining that I would order the second bag again but that my funds will be held up for a few days because of their authorisation but I didnt want to miss out on the bag. Sure enough 15 mins later it was declined (but not yet cancelled)
    Why were they so prompt and good at emailing and responding the first time yet this time they just wont contact me? The kind of service you get must be a lucky dip I guess. I am just really annoyed because my funds dont go back in for 3-4 days when they do this as it happened last time when they took it for the wallet I never got.

Sorry for the long rant Im just frustrated. Its been going on since 7:30am my time and its now 9:25pm and not so much as a peep out of them at all.

6. I ended up calling them this morning and I have to say they were more than helpful. The guy fixed up my order and told me hed call me back within the hour, which he did, and then he fixed up my order so I could get the item I was after. Technically I stuffed it but I was getting frustrated that they wouldnt answer emails. They still dont seem too good on the emails but at least by calling they will straighten out any problems quite quickly.

7. Glad it seems to be sorted Jaime, let us know when it arrives.

Jadegurl, did your order get to you?

8. Hi

I think the problem is that customer service might be coming out of Japan as that is where my items came from when I ordered from them.

9. I'm not sure. The customer service number I got and used had a US country code. So perhaps, they have an office in the US but the bags come from Japan (that's the return address that was on my package).:smile:

10. Nevermind, found it!