Diabro silverado question

1. Hi all,

I'm new to this fabulous forum and I'm looking for my first chloe bag. :yahoo:

I thought of getting the silverado as its not being made anymore. On diabro there are 2 moka silverados. Does anyone know if they are actually the same colour? They look a little different. And, probably a silly question, but does Silverado S Bag mean that its small?

Thanks so much!!!

2. The s is a slightly smaller bag but with a longer strap. Also in this case the s bag is buffalo and the regular bag is leather. I just ordered the large leather in the black. Great bag, great price!!

3. Thanks, I love the black too, but I think the moka will match my wardrobe better.

I was a bit worried the larger size might be too large? (I'm only 5'3)

4. I like bigger bags and i would have to say this one is on the small side for me. It is long but not very tall. Fits wallet, makeup bag, cell phone, small camera, keys etc comfortably but not with a lot of room to spare like some of my other bags. I have heard other folks describe it as large though. Mine also doesn't fit easily over the shoulder if that is important for you.

5. Hmm, maybe the smaller will be better. It will force me to downsize whats in my handbag and it will fit on my shoulder better.

Thanks so much for your help. I emailed Diabro as most of their bag measurments seem to be all over the place. They said that they are slowly going through them all and fixing them up. So hopefully it will stop any confusion in the future!

6. one more question, is the buffallo leather durable/slouchy?

7. I have a hobo in the buffalo and I just love it!!!