diabro.net - authentic??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am wondering if this is a reputable site? Any experiences? Good? Bad? Has anyone in Canada ordered from there? Anything I should be weary of? Thanks so much!!

2. This has been asked many times before. Do a search before posting.

3. I did. I always do. Thanks for the tip though. A lot of the search results were threads that were hundreds of pages long. The others weren't definitive. I've also come accross nothing about Canadian customers. If this offends everyone here I'll remove the question.

4. well I can't seem to be able to figure out how to delete this so I won't.

5. I just purchased something from Diabro.net and it is being shipped to Canada. I will let you know once it arrives if it is authentic. The evening that I placed the order they called my house to confirm my details and shipping address. The shipping is very reasonable though, $12 USD from Japan to Toronto, however that was for a clutch, not a heavy handbag.

6. thank you so much, myamericanheart! I really appreciate that, if you could pm me with your experience once your bag arrives, that would be great!! I am curious what the duty, brokerage fees if any, etc, will be like. :o) vbmenu_register("postmenu_3233901", true);

7. When you search, check "posts" rather than threads. I know that when I'm looking to spend a good deal of money on a bag, I will do what it takes to research a vendor thoroughly so I won't get burned. Good luck.

8. thanks gyrllayney. That helped, I was able to find things a lot easier. It looks good. I think it'll probably work out. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.