DH's first impression on my Edith

1. DH just came back from business trip and I went to airport to pick him up. I took my Chamois large edith with me. Well..he didn't recognize that this is a new bag, he asked me:" You always treat your bags nice and put them on shelf. How come this bag is soo wrinklish and like it has been stuffed under suitcases for months....:lol:

2. LOL! That is too cute! Did you hit him over the head with it afterwards? (just kidding)

3. HEY! That means we can buy more Ediths and no one will realize they are new!

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: !

5. Lol

6. reminds me of my first choc city balenciaga (brand new) when i showed it to my dh-he asked if it was used?::sad2: :sad2: so i had to explain the thing about distressing to him!:lol: :lol:

7. LOL!!!! ^^ tell him he made you feel so badly about spending so much money on bags that you bought a second hand bag...hee!hee! maybe he will buy you a new bag and feel bad!!!

8. Love it! Oh this old thing????

9. hahahaha! Men.

10. LOL -- too funny! (pull that one on my hubby a lot)

11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smile: Now that's what I call a *CLEVER* disguise!!! ;)

12. =) so cute, men.
    i suppose they wonder why we spend so much $ on (and treat so carefully) things which looks so casual and "worn"

my DH is very supportive of me having nice things, but he's admitted he doesn't see how something that's not made of carbon-fibre can cost over $1k.