DHL truck in front of my house-could it be my greige city ALREADY????

1. Can't believe it! What else could it be? Driver is taking FOREVER to get out of the truck!!!!
  2. Is it her? is it her? I am dying here!;)
  3. omg i hope it is her! i love greige cities! wooo hooo
  4. Noooo.... :crybaby: it is a honey vanilla bathset from a shop in Houston? :confused1: I didn't order this nor does it have any indication of being a gift???
  5. Calling them now....
  6. :sad: Oh!
    But she'll be here soon, I am sure!:yes:
  7. Oh damn dude, that sucks!! Nothing against honey vanilla bathsets but damn... :shocked:
  8. My real issue is that I didn't order this and there is no phone # for the business in Houston? Does somebody have my cc#??? Oh nooooo!
  9. Oh oooo...

*___*" hope it'll be all figured out soon!
  10. I would check your credit card online. I recently got some of that Trimspa stuff that I never ordered and someone had gotten my credit card number so I had to cancel it. What a pain in the butt. I hope that didn't happen to you.
  11. Oh no! Happened to me to, except it was some x-rated website, had to cancel my cc. I hope it is a just a mistake...
  12. yes, honey vanilla's nice, but not as nice as a b-bag :push:...hope your new greige city arrives soon girl!!! :tender:
  13. So HAPPY you found your Greige City :party: !!! I'm sure it will be here soon.......waiting IS HORRIBLE!!!
  14. Mystery solved - my parents called tonight 'did you get the b-day gift we sent you?' 'Oh, the honey vanilla basket? Yes, it arrived today, thank you so much!'... at least my credit card info seems to be safe!

I thought it was so soon for Ms. Greige, hopefully she will be here within the week!
  15. where can i buy a true b motorcycle bag?