DHL man stopped by to say hi lol

Ashakes...u did it again! haha
I love them!!!!
I do agree that the Very Prive & No Prive are the most comfy CL's! They are also my favorite in my collection!
Enjoy them!!!! They look great!!!!

Thanks all. Yes, they are from mytheresa. I must say opening the box made me feel like it was my birthday or a special holiday, which it wasn't. lol They do a wonderful job!

Also, I got lucky and did not have to pay customs, but I know that is not the norm b/c both the boutique AND DHL told me I would have to upon arrival. Basically, the delivery boy screwed up b/c I even had cash in my hand and he never asked for any, so obviously I didn't say anything. lol :woohoo:

P.S. I like how you all are more excited about my camera getting fixed than I am. I just didn't have a use for it until I joined TPF so that's why it has been sitting there. That will teach me to let a SOBER g/f who doesn't even drink as it is against her religion to borrow my camera. lol

These are incredible shoes. What is the heel heighth and how tall are you? I have a hard time imagining myself tottering around in these since I am already just about 6 feet tall. The four inch heels that I do have make me feel like the 50 foot giant that ate Omaha or something!

Thanks. The heel height is 4 1/2" and I'm 5'5''/5'6''.

Oh, and I agree w/ hsl, I think you can never have enough prives too. Plus, I find the very prives and no. prives to be the most comfortable pairs I own.