DHL man stopped by to say hi lol

1. I just thought I would share. I know some of you are tired of hearing about CLs, but I'm not. :smile: I always get tons of compliments on them and I love how comfy all of my very prives and no. prives are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Some better pics:

CL Black Patent Very Prive.jpg CL Black Patent Very Prive2.jpg CL Black Patent Very Prive3.jpg
  3. NICEEEEE! This is why I LOVE CLs!! Gorgeous!!

4. You know, I love your shoes, but how can I fully admire them when the pictures are blurry? I cannot distinguish the color and style of the shoe--yoyo zeppa or very prive? Please help!

5. Thanks! Lavender, sorry I know pics are blurry. Camera is getting sent in in a couple of weeks. I posted some pics though. They are very prives.

6. Are those silver tips? *gasp*

7. Also, you can tell from the close up pic of the tip that they are Very Prive b/c the platform is concealed. If they were yoyos, the black wouldn't wrap around like it does.

8. And, yes, silver tips.

9. Ah, I see. I almost thought those were the Specchio VP which I am probably going to cancel as I am not looking to add more VPs to my collection. Once I get my nude ones that's it. I'll have to live vicariously through you!

10. Also, where did you find them?

11. You can never have too prives!:p

12. I know! They are my favorite CL style. It's just I'd rather add something else to my collection.

13. These are incredible shoes. What is the heel heighth and how tall are you? I have a hard time imagining myself tottering around in these since I am already just about 6 feet tall. The four inch heels that I do have make me feel like the 50 foot giant that ate Omaha or something!

14. oh wow Ashaa they are gorgeous!

15. Love them!