dhanura pm or soufflot?

epi

• dhanura pm

• soufflot

Results are only viewable after voting.
BagLady14 said:
I have the Dhanura PM in Mocha. It was like... If I could have any Epi bag.. that's the one I had to have. So I bought it. I had a hard time choosing between red and mocha, but ended up picking the mocha because of the hardware color.

I love this bag. Sometimes I use the shoulder strap and sometimes I leave it off. I love the feeling of the rolled leather handles - like the Speedy, but you don't have to worry about them getting dirty since the leather is treated. Other LV's I have are - the Cerises Speedy, Hudson, Monceau, Baggy PM, Amazone, & Sologne. I love all of my bags, but the shoulder strap on the Dhanura is the most comfortable. It's not too long like the sologne, and it grips your shoulder better than any bag I've ever had. I think it's because the bag is wide, so the strap is wider apart, so it 'balances' - very comfortable. The shape is distinctive & classy. When the weather is wet I use this purse because you can just wipe off rain or snow with no ill effects.

I would recommend this purse over the Soufflot, because double straps fall off the shoulder unless you cross them right each time. The advantage of the Soufflot would be capacity. I think the Dhanura PM is smaller. I think you should go to the boutique and put them side by side and go with your gut reaction.

What a fun decision.

do you know the exact lenght of the shoulder strap?

Is Dhanura discontinued? If it is I would pick it up while you stll can. Soufflat will be around if you want it later. did I say IF? When you want it later...Epi is the best all around leather.

I love my soufflot. I posted pictures of it when I first got it in late May. It's so spacious and the leather exterior is just beautiful. The interior fabric is the softest I've felt in any bag, too. And, it comes with its own baby soufflot, which I've now made my makeup/essentials bag!