DH wants to take me to LV and I feel guilty!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hello all. Today is Dh's B-day and he got some money from his mom and my mom. We dont really need this money at the moment and he said he would take me to the LV in SF today to buy me my first LV. I am excited but I feel super guilty at the same time. It is his day after all. I told him no and he said "you being happy would make the best present", isnt he sweet!! :love::love: He even call the boutique to see if the have the bag I want, (I would like something "little" to start like the Speedy 30 or Neverfull PM).

Should I go???

I think you should go.

You said you guys really didnt need this money, but if he wants to treat you to something nice, to make you feel happy, I would take the offer.

Have fun!

Shoot... I think you should go. He said it make him happy to see you happy... and that's really sweet! Get what you want... life's too short. Hopefully everything works out and you get your first LV!

Lol, you guys. Deep inside i am like what the heck?. He said its free money honey! get your purse. I will take him to his favorite Korean Restaurant tho and get him a cake. Thanks guys. I'll get ready and post pics when I get back. its a 2 hours drive to SF. Wish me luck.

Any advices in my first visit to LV??. I am nervous and I dont even know why. I mean I know nothing about LV you know. I want my first to be something classic like you all said in previous threads and somehow cheap too. Lol

That's very nice of him. I would feel guilty for about ten seconds and then RUN to the LV store!! ( sorry,:shame: I am shallow when it comes to the thought of new LV.:P)
Have a great trip to the store and hope you come home with your dream bag.