DH surprised my son...

Jan 5, 2007
... with an adios star stellina! :yahoo: He had a connecting flight from Hong Kong to Manila Phil and saw the lesportsac tokidoki. Since I was asking him about getting a foresta for our son, he found out all about my tokidoki addiction LOL! When he saw the star print, he said it looked more suitable for our son and instantly bought it! He also bought a pirata caramella for me! YAY!

It's the first time I've seen a stellina IRL and I absolutely looove the size and shape! I have to get one for myself. I am thinking of collecting older prints in this style. I found one last piece of stellina foresta print in HK and I'm having a friend check it out for me. I hope it has good print placment! Can't wait:smile:

Uhhh...sorry for asking, but what is a DH?:confused1: :shame:

I was wondering the same thing myself? But I felt dumb for asking. At first I thought "divorced husband"? No, it can't be your divorced husband wouldn't buy you a Toki!

Your hubby is awesome for getting a Toki for your son and picking you up a little something as well! Very thoughtful! If only I could brainwash my hubby into doing that for me! He! He! :noggin: