DH said we're going to Oktoberfest tomorrow & my 1st thought: I need a mini pochette

1. to carry w/ me, lol.

I can't decide if I should get the Azur or reg. Damier.

I don't have an Azur piece yet, but I'm worried the light colored zipper and lining will be hard to keep clean, especially during Oktoberfest where beer will be spilled.

Or should I just stick w/ reg. Damier because the brown color is gorgeous w/ the gold chain, and it will be low-maintenance?

Oh quick question, does the gold chain stay nice & shiny, or does it get dull & chip rather quickly like the zipper pulls?

Thanks for your help.

2. Hahaha! I was in Vegas and I got tired of carrying my purse. I told DH I need a pochette and he replied "you have a lot of pochettes." He doesn't even know what pochettes are and I don't have any! LOL! I'm thinking of getting an epi.

I think you should go with the Damier canvas.

3. Get the Trunks and Bags Mini Pochette if you're getting one! :tup:
    I'm getting one in 8 more days, a week tomorrow! :woohoo:

In another recent thread we were discussing the longevity of the brass chain vs. brass plated hardware, and lots said their chain hasn't tarnished or lost plating at all despite regular use. Perhaps it's not plated, maybe it's a brass chain and will therefore always be shiny?

4. I guess it all depends on how u dress.. If u usually wear dark coloured clothes choose the Azur. It'd surely stand out! Im sure u'd have no prob keeping it clean..

5. I say get the AZUR since you don't own anything from that line yet. I always like to have a little bit of everything in my LV collection.

I have an Azur Small Ring Agenda and it gets tossed in and out of my college bookbag and only once I saw a tiny black spot on it but I just cleaned it with a babywipe and it came right off. So I would say, from my expericence, they are easy to take care of.

GOOD LUCK on your final decision and HAVE FUN at Oktoberfest! :biggrin:

6. i would go for the reg. damier!

have fun!

7. I would get the T&B mini pochette. It is simply adorable.

8. I have the azur mini pochette and it's not hard to take care of at all. However since you are concerned about beer being spilled maybe it's better to get the damier one or the trunks and bags one...but the azur is really cute and so far seems really low maintenance. I've brought it out to the bar a few times and carry it on my lap.

9. Trunks and Bags Mini Pochette.

10. Azur!

11. I own the T&B mini and it is a great bag.

12. I'd get the regular damier or mono.

13. Damier! I think it looks so good in that size with the little gold chain! :girlsigh:

14. Either one would be gorgeous, but if you're worried about spilling on it, maybe you should go for regular Damier. I've had a mono mini pochette for a couple years and there is no chipping/tarnshing on the gold chain, although the zipper pull has some chippage.

15. azur or mono.