DH is getting me a bag!!! What you think of Ravello GM?

1. My DH surprisingly told me he wants to get me an LV if it was only in Damier. He's not a big fan of my monos. So since I already have the damier speedy 25 and its handheld, I was thinking a shoulder bag and decided on the Ravello GM. Ive been lusting over this beauty for months! I tried it at the store once and its so perfect for everyday and fits all my stuff. I have the damier pochette but thats only for small items and is used mainly for dining, parties etc... Im so excited! What you guys think of the Ravello GM?

2. I've never tried it but it looks pretty.

3. Its gorgeous! Love the gold hardware but I still need all your opinions :graucho:

4. I love it.

5. Just googled a pic of it and it's really pretty!

6. I like the Ravello GM... especially the front of it. :smile:

7. Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! DH never buys my bags...I'm jealous! LOL Very pretty bag! Go for it!

8. Yipee!!! Thanks everyone!!! This is the 2nd time in 6 years of marriage that he's bought me an LV lol Its about time lol. Appreciate your opinions!

9. I think it's a sharp bag....go for it!

10. Very cute bag! Go for it :biggrin:

11. really cute. I would for that or a damier keepall.

12. It's one of my favorites!

13. Very nice!!

14. I like it! There are a ton of other bags in damier though that are also really nice! The Trevi just came out, the Hampstead, and the Salayea are all great choices too!