DH has done it again!

1. I came home from work last night to a brown box tied with a blue bow on the table. It's my mother's day gift and I can't have it until tomorrow. I have to stare at this box until then. Bah! DH is so sweet yet so evil at the same time.:graucho: :heart: Wonder what's in that box?!?!?!

2. Oh I can't wait until you find out! I'm excited!

3. That's so cute!^-^ Tells us what it is when you find out :biggrin:

4. Thats very sweet of him, yet hard for you but only 1 more day!

5. Arghhhh! Have you ever watched the Coach SAs tie the bow??? If you have, peek in the box and try and recreate the bow :biggrin: Then nobody would know a thing :angel::whistle:

6. Did you shake it up a little??

7. Ok, my husband needs to take lessons from yours!!!!!! How wonderful of him--I can't wait to find out what it is!

Amy

8. That is so sweet! It would be driving me nuts to be in that close proximity to a bag and not be able to open it and see what it was! Definitely keep us posted and Happy Mother's Day!

9. LOL - I do that every time! Can't wait to see your pics.

10. Lucky you! Is it a BIG box:graucho: ? Can't wait to see it!

11. I'm so bad...I would probably try and lift the sides up and peek!

12. I'm sad to admit that I have done that before......

Can't wait to find out what it is!!!

13. Post a pic or two of the box for us. Congrats!! Hope its something wonderful.

14. I should let my hubby read this post so he knows what is to be expected on Mommy's Day! :p

Maybe I'll have a pretty brown box tied up with red ribbon next year... :drool:

15. Your dh definitely has a playful streak in him! You just got to love a man like that! :yes: