Dexter!!

I watched the season premiere the other night and I immediately fell in love with this show. I just ordered Showtime On Demand so that I can watch the first season of the show. This show is so clever. But I am very curious about the bags that were found in the ocean...doesn't this mean that Dexter will be identified as the murderer and the show will end? I certainly hope the writers come up with a clever story line to ensure that Dexter is not a suspect.

I must say that I used to love HBO shows, but Showtime now has some great shows as well - Dexter, Weeds and Californication are some of my new favorite shows. It's too bad that I don't have enough time to watch all these great shows.

I have to reply to this thread. I just rented the whole first season and LOVED it I even subscribed to a new On Demand channel just to watch the second season I love Dexter.

I cant wait for the new season, next month baby!

i am a dexter fan too! but i hate the sister Debra Morgan, can't shake off the scary image of her being Emily Rose (from exorcism of emily rose).

And... i dunno if any of u like the ice-truck killer. so sexy!

^^^ can't wait... He is such a great actor. I couldn't stand his character on six feet under but I love him as dexter.. He's actually kind of sexy which I NEVER thought I would say watching as David

I adore Dexter! I am watching the first season on dvd, have ordered the second and can't wait for the third! Michael C. Hall is soooooo cool! Such a doll!

Hmm...interesting SP - pretty typical start though - and I knew that they were going to pull the pregnancy card with Rita. Anyone else watch it tonight?

Well time to watch True Blood now..

I am obsessed with this show, I cant get enough of it. I usually will have to wait a few weeks to watch them so I can get my fill of them in one night, I cant handle waiting another week.

Vlad and I watched the premiere a few weeks ago (it leaked online). It was good, but I am really hoping the season will be great. I am obsessed too!!!!!!