Animalicious!

Dexter will soon be a little BIG brother!

Posted By ItzBellaDuh Posted Jun 3, 2012

1. soo excited, we have been waiting on this litter since earlier this year and they are finally here!!!

[​IMG]

German shepherds! They were born on May 14th so we do not get to bring him home until around mid next month when they are 8 weeks maybe 9 weeks old. but im soooo excited!!
    They will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I did go pick out a puppy today. So here he is..meet Thor!

[​IMG]

All his other pictures are to blurry because he did not want to stay still lol
    i will be going back to vist him within a week or so, maybe he will be better with the camera then!

and his Proud big brother is a Chocolate pom!!!

[​IMG]

2. So cute!

3. I love german shepherds, too cute! :heart:

4. oh wow, you're not kidding when you said he'll be a little big brother - haha!

puppies are just the cutest things in the world! (next to kittens :p)

5. Love this! I always wanted a boy doggie named Thor!

6. Too cute and I love his name! Congrats!

7. thanks everyone, yes dexter is going to be so happy to have him though! He needs a buddy and he loves everyone and everything! lol But yes i was just being random on thinking of names and said Thor and now my husband wont let me change it. I think its pretty fitting though :smile:

8. aww! they're going to be a cute pair

9. im very excited for them to meet!! another 3 weeks and they will!!

[​IMG]

10. went a visted him today!! 5 weeks old. only a few more weeks to go!

getting tagged lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

him with my husband

[​IMG]

11. SOOOO CUTE!! Congratulations on your new addition.

12. awwww what a cutie!!!

13. thank you, about 2 more weeks and he should be home with us.

its torture waiting!! lol

14. what a sweetie. And a big name he has.

15. OMG those ears!!! So floppy and oh so cute!!!! I am loving the picture of him with his tongue out! Congrats on your new pup!!!!