Devil Wears Prada

1. How many of you claim this as your favorite movie? And what are your favorite quotes? :biggrin:

2. Can I just say that even my DH (who has no interest in designer anything) said that he enjoyed this movie!:shocked: I just watched it again the other day and Miranda's signature "That's all ... " line cracks me up the most!!!:lol:

3. I love this movie but the book was sooooooo much better and wittier

4. i think i may have to read the books then....
    the movie was entertaining, tho...

5. I love when she tell Andrea to "continue to move at a glacial speed , you know how much it amuses me "

6. Maybe not all-time favorite, but definitely one of my favorites. I went through a transformation recently like the one Andy goes through in the movie. Fashion is fun!

7. I love this movie! I love all the different outfits and fashions.

8. I love it!

9. Great movie. Lovely clothes.

And I love "that's all". I use it often.

10. Love this movie..bought it as soon as it came out in dvd...def. one of my faves.

11. It is one of my favoites, the clothes and comedy, enjoy it every time. My favorite character by far is Emily. She is so cynical and sarcastic but I love her. My favorite lines are "Did someone just eat an onion bagel"? Also, "What, do you have some hedious skirt convention to go to or something"? If I could just have those Chanel boots that Andy got after the makeover I would be in heaven.

12. This is one of the few movies I can watch OVER and OVER again... I love it!

Has anyone ever seen the deleted scenes? I can't believe they deleted the "Andy's First Day" and "Where's The Food" scenes?!??!!? :crybaby:

I like watching the Blooper Reel too... it seems like they had so much fun shooting that movie!

13. This pains me to think about , but when she's in the cafeteria with the Stanley Tucci character, he says something like "2 is the new 4, 0 is the new 2" and then Andi says "I'm a 6" and he replies "6 is the new 14." :wtf::blink:

14. TDWP is currently my fave but with the SATC movie in the making, it might fall the 1st runner up:lol:. My fave quote that my DH, bff and myself love to quote is when Andy had to find the original Harry Potter manuscripts for Miranda's daughters:

[rushing out the door to accomplish an impossible task for Miranda]
    Andy Sachs: Wish me luck!
    Emily: No. Shan't.

Also love this quote as well...it cracks me up everytime I hear it:

Emily: I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?

15. I love this movie!! I just HAD to have Chanel sunglasses after seeing Andy wear them in the movie lol.