Devil bag: triagular shaped bag with mirrors

1. Hi wondering if anyone could post pictures of their "devil" bags? I think this might have been rare. I bought a gold one and I once saw another black one. Has tiny India-like mirrors all over a triangular shaped bag. Or if anyone can just tell me anything about this bag if you don;t have pix?????? I love mine, just don't know much about it! Every time I carry, people want to know who made it,etc. It's a work of art alright.:upsidedown:

2. Here is a picture (hope this comes through!!)

fendithumb.jpg
  3. I want to say it was from 03 or 04.

4. Thanks, that sounds right !! The shape is unusual and a little unwieldy (pointy corners) but it is definitely an amazing bag. Would love to hear from anyone else who knows or can post pix of one of these.I think they mayhave come in a couple of sizes. This is the small one which I use as a (bigger) evening bag or over your shoulder at a summer "garden party" (I go to SO many of these right?!?!?!) it's a stunner. Would love to see the black which I didn't buy and now regret it.:crybaby:

5. Thats really pretty, and different. I really like it!

6. I reckon the Bag De Jour is based on the Diavolo/Devil design, but I could be wrong.

7. Here is a picture of mine. It's the biggest size it came in. It's a buffalo leather and if I do say so myself, it's gorgeous;)![​IMG][/IMG]

8. ^Totally agree. That is stunning. Thanks for posting that!

9. Here is mine :tup:

Picture 050a.jpg
  10. I "have" one in black and I love(d) it. One of the rivets popped about a year ago, and Fendi said that they wouldn't fix it if it was over a year old. :sad: It has the FF rivet, so I don't want to take it just anywhere. I miss using it. It could fit a lot and still look sleek.

11. Fendilover - I soooooooooo love that bag, wish you could still get it:sad:

12. here is my black devil fendi bag with silver hardware its the large size 20 inches across bottom

13. Here it is ladies! I just put it up on cl though!! Have to get rid of some bags!

DSCN1624.JPG
  14. email me with any questions...i love fendi and its a beautiful bag for anyone. It came out in 2002 and was a runway bag. $2,600 when I bought it!

DSCN1621.JPG