Devastated - Caissa Wallet

Dancebonchan

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys, I just purchased this wallet at the end of July and have been using it everyday for a month. I usually pay by card so I have about max 15 coins in the coin pocket.

I went shopping in cash today and I noticed this.. I never stretched it out or overfilled the wallet, I'm so sad [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
All the stitches came out out of nowhere.. IMG_1472446187.928944.jpgIMG_1472446211.855633.jpg

What's my next step?
Has anything like this happened to anyone?

Reactions: MargaeryTyrell
Hi guys, I just purchased this wallet at the end of July and have been using it everyday for a month. I usually pay by card so I have about max 15 coins in the coin pocket.

I went shopping in cash today and I noticed this.. I never stretched it out or overfilled the wallet, I'm so sad [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
All the stitches came out out of nowhere.. View attachment 3452422View attachment 3452424

What's my next step?
Has anything like this happened to anyone?
Exactly as @Kitty157 said: take it to LV, and they will exchange or repair free of charge.

Take it back to LV. They will most likely send for repair (free) or exchange it. Try to push for exchange otherwise u will be without ur wallet for up to 5 weeks.

Exactly as @Kitty157 said: take it to LV, and they will exchange or repair free of charge.

Thank you.. I am going to ask for a new one first and if they decline, I will ask for the repair. It's just so annoying because a lot of purchases I made at LV this year I have to go back again because of things like this. What happened to their quality? [emoji20]

Thank you.. I am going to ask for a new one first and if they decline, I will ask for the repair. It's just so annoying because a lot of purchases I made at LV this year I have to go back again because of things like this. What happened to their quality? [emoji20]
That's really unfortunate. Keep us posted on what happens! I hope they replace it. It's unfortunate that some of the non-designer brands have a better repair/replace policy than the designers!

That's really unfortunate. Keep us posted on what happens! I hope they replace it. It's unfortunate that some of the non-designer brands have a better repair/replace policy than the designers!

I'm going on Friday so I will definitely post what goes on, I just hope they don't give me a hard time and tell me it's wear and tear when it looks like a defect to me [emoji24] some of the more affordable designers IE Coach has lasted me years with no problem too. The quality of LV (even when I baby some of their products) is bugging me now [emoji20]

OMG. That freaks me out because this wallet is at the top of my wishlist. Let us know what happens. I hope they exchange it for you!!

Other than this problem I absolutely love this wallet and have no problems. The canvas is really durable and I only take around 3 cards with me so it's perfect for me (I know some people complain about the lack of card slots).

Other than this problem I absolutely love this wallet and have no problems. The canvas is really durable and I only take around 3 cards with me so it's perfect for me (I know some people complain about the lack of card slots).
Good to hear - hopefully it isn't a regular occurrence.
Right now, I carry like 15 cards.. credit, debit, rewards, membership, insurance, gift cards, etc. of those, I probably only use/need 4-5.
When I do eventually get the Caissa, that will have to be a huge purge !! lol

Good to hear - hopefully it isn't a regular occurrence.
Right now, I carry like 15 cards.. credit, debit, rewards, membership, insurance, gift cards, etc. of those, I probably only use/need 4-5.
When I do eventually get the Caissa, that will have to be a huge purge !! lol

I tried to look if anyone else has the same problem and didn't find any, so I think I was just unlucky [emoji20] or people have not noticed it yet, because I didn't notice mine for a while. You can buy a cles or something to hold your other cards in [emoji16] just another excuse to buy LV haha ! [emoji23]