Detective Bag???

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I noticed it's one of the bags that will go on sale tonight at NM. Is this bag still "in"? I wanted one really badly a year ago, so I'm not sure if it makes sense to get one now. Opinions would be much appreciated!

TIA!!!! :flowers:

The Detective Bag is one of those bags that will always be "in"...it made it to the "Classic" designs on the Dior website.

I think you should definitely get one while they're on sale! The Detective is one of my favourite designs!

oh my! lucky you! the bag is definitely worth getting, it's absolutely classy and gorgeous. i've seen a white one on ebay that's selling for $1800+ which is absolutely insane.

now i wish i was in the US too and could get the detective. that's really the next dior bag i'd like to get.

good luck! and if you do get it, please post some pictures yup?

Thanks so much for all your opinions ladies! I didn't end up getting the Detective from the NM Sale after all......................

I bought it through eBay from a wonderful PFer instead!!!!! YAY!!! And now it's already on its way to me...can't wait!!!!! My very first Dior!!! It's in immaculate condition and I'm soooooo excited! :yahoo: :party: :yahoo: