Desperately seeking Lanvins!!

1. hi everyone! i ordered these Lanvin Patent Ballet flats from the Barneys online site 2 weeks ago and yesterday i got an email saying they were sold out!!! :cursing: WTF - it takes them that long to tell me??? anyway, does anyone know where else they sell Lanvin flats, either a brick-and-mortar store or online? thanks so much, any info will be greatly appreciated :girlsigh:

here's my shoes i ordered:love:
    http://images.barneys.com/images/barneys/product/PG_15110.5212_ZM1.jpg

2. bobellis.com sells them. Jeffrey's atlanta has a large selection. Luisaviaroma.com.

Barney's online has done that to me several times. I call a store whenever I want something to make sure they have it.

3. Barney's and Susan, both in SF, had them as of last week. good luck!!

4. I think pretty much any real life Barneys can get you some, they have plenty in the stores right now.

5. i know, it's so annoying!! they are also "sold out" of another item i had ordered as well. i told their customer service person that they need to constantly update their website - other online stores do it with no problem, like Shopbop, etc.

thanks for the info everyone - i'll call Barneys up north and Susans too, thanks
    :flowers:

6. unfortunately, not in my size - every Barneys is sold out of 9.5 in that style :cursing:
    bummer...

7. Try all the Barneys stores first. Just do an online search and start calling stores.
    If you don't have luck, I just ordered some regular leather from Bala Cynwyd Saks over the phone. I'm not sure if they have patent but they seem to have a good selection with plenty of sizes. It's worth a try. The # is (610) 667-1550x350. Bill helped me and he was very helpful.

8. thanks lawchick! i'll give them a call :smile:

9. A German site called: mytheresa.com has many Lanvins. I have bought 2 pairs from them and i am extremely satisfied. They are equally good as netaporter. Good luck!!!

10. Saks in BALA,PA has a HUGE selection of LANVINS
    1-610-667-1550-I use FERN or WALTER