Desperately Seeking Citi Bag In Magenta

1. HI EVERYBODY

I have just got what I can only assume is a pregnancy craving (other people crave food :confused1:- but a true fashion victim craves designer goods haha) for a Balenciaga citi bag i magenta - I simply must own it!!!

Do any of you gorgeous people know anywhere in the bay area (CA) where they are sold

PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE (AND FAT AND PREGNANT - THE ONLY THING THAT DOES NOT LOOK TOO SMALL ON ME IS A DESIGNER HANDBAG :crybaby:

BIG HUGS

NINA

2. Thank You Soooooo Much I Am Already Filling Out My Form (my Husband Will Be So Pleased - Not Haha)

Big Hugs

Nina

3. Nina - Let us know if they still have any left!! I'm curious...

If this doesn't work out for you, there's a NEW magenta coming out in S/S '08 .... supposedly a "pinker" version of the '05 magenta.

4. Hi Fiatflux

I will - and thanx for the tip about 08 (although I am not sure i can wait that long - I simply must have this bag asap haha

5. Yes, there are LE's left for pre-order (gee I am glad I paid for mine two months ago-- NOT!! LOL)

6. YEAH! :yahoo: JUST SPOKE TO BALENCIAGA NYC - AND I WILL GET MY MAGENTA CITY BAG!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DARCIE YOU REALLY SAVED ME :woohoo:

BIG HUGS

NINA

7. I am sooo happy for you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

NOW-- if they'd just SEND them to US!!!! :choochoo:

8. :roflmfao: thanks for cheering me up with your sense of humor...and congrats on the magenta!!!