DESPERATELY SEEKING Betty Intervention!!!!

1. All this talk and pictures about Betties is making me seriously pine for the Betty!

Someone please run intervention and tell me why I shouldn't get one. Asides from the fact that I have bought too many bags these past 2 months and the monetary issue. That isn't satisfying my craving for the Betty right now.

Here's the beauty that I'm talking about. I am trying to convince myself that the color transfer isn't that bad either!

:love: :love: :love:

Betty.jpg
  2. I've seen her IRL and she's very pretty. Color transfer can be a pain to deal with though...something to think about seriously. It costs $$$ to have it cleaned up and sometimes it doesnt totally come off either. Is the Betty notorious for color transfer?

3. I don't know. I believe someone complained about it earlier. I tried on the Betty today when I went to Nordstroms.... It was absolutely gorgeous, lovely and stuff handbag fantasies are made out of. I think I'm in trouble.

4. I don't know how to intervene - only enable!

Go Adopt your Betty. :heart: She needs you :roflmfao:

5. Oh so sorry...can't help you! :graucho: I was looking at Bettys yesterday in Nordstrom. They even had the color you posted! And I loved them! Yum! Yum! :yes:

I don't know if a handbag forum is the place to come get talked OUT of buying a bag! :roflmfao:

6. GAH!!! Oh Betty-dislovers, why do you abandon me now??? I really didn't like this bag too much when I saw it on the website, but now every time I see it in RL, it's Cupid's arrow right through the heart!

7. I'm no help either!! I want a Betty NOW!!!!!!!!

8. I am so MAD at Betty...I had TERRIBLE color transfer...paid $$$$ to have her re-dyed and she still was not perfect...she also gets scratched SOOOOOOO easily...

Hope this helps!

I am really no good...I bought a spy today (totally unplanned) because it looked great with my outfit...

9. Wow SoCal, that was highly effective intervention! It made me stop and think about it. Did you really redye her?

What color Spy did you get? I love them too!

10. Yes, really re-dyed her...after only using her THREE times! Ugh...I now turn my head when walking by the Betty bags and tell myself there is a REASON they are all sitting on shelves...

I won't say anything good about her here as this is a Betty INTERVENTION thread...

(Chocolate spy...very bad SoCal...)

11. Is your Spy replacing your Ramona? :roflmfao:

12. ^ Chocolate spy promises to get along with Ramona if I keep her...

13. Oooh!!! I have the chocolate too! You will absolutely love her!!! It is absolutely fantastic. I love that color for the Spy!!! That and my beloved Petrol!!

Did you post the pics on the Fendi Forum? I must go and have a look. I really hope you don't get rid of the Ramona though... that's one beautiful bag.

14. You need to post some Pictures of your Ramonas. I think Chloe and Jimmy Choo make for good sisters and the Chloe Forum posters would love love love to expand our collection! :heart: :yes: :love:

15. I knew I had read somewhere about the colour transfer regarding the betty - it must have been SoCal's (BTW SoCal congrats on the spy, love that bag too!) and the scratches I have seen IRL on some betties in the dept. stores. Despite all of that I was head over heels and when hubby presented it I was over the moon. I have used it 3 times now with my 6 month old in tow and so far so good, however if something happens to it, I shall evaluate it, try to give her some healing and lovin' and accept that in the end it all adds to her history with me. My point is can you live with the particular wear and tear that is associated with this kind of bag?
    If you can give her a nice home.....