Desperately seeking a large Chloe Betty Patent Leather Bag!

1. Help Bagaholics! I've been looking for the large Chloe Betty patent leather satchel that was featured in the Chloe spring line. The bag went on sale at every department store and is no longer available. Here is a picture of it:
    Neiman Marcus* -*Betty Patent Leather Satchel
    Can anyone please help me out?:crybaby:

2. Bloomies at soho has a patent leather betty and they can probably price adjust for you. Don't have their number though and don't remember what size it was. I just seen it 2 days ago.

3. OMG - the price :wtf:

4. I think NM in Troy Michigan had one. Call Lisa at (248) 635-8442, Good luck!

5. Thank you D&G Rockstar and jag for the references, but unfortunately I didn't have any luck. Both Bloomies and NM aren't selling it anymore. It was a sale item that came and went fast. Just my luck....I always tend to want things once it's too late. Thanks again for your help!

6. Sorry it did not work out! Keep your eyes out on eBay- you never know when something is going to pop up, then just post it in the Autenticate This Chloe thread and we can authenticate it for you.

7. I will keep my eyes peeled! I've been looking on eBay everyday. Thanks for the heads up the authenticate Chloe thread. That's very helpful. Thanks again!:supacool:

8. does any1 know where i could purchase the large version of this with black hardware?

your help is most appreciated ladies>?

9. If anyone can find it, the Bellevue Square Nordstrom girls might be able to. Call 425-455-5800. Ask for designer handbag dept and then JAMIE OR ADRIENNE

Good luck

10. Thank you for providing me with Jamie's info! She was so sweet on the phone. She told me that they don't have any in their store, but she is looking into it for me to see if any other stores might have it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'll let you know if I have any luck. Thanks again!:yahoo:

11. Hello! Funny that you replied to my desperate thread because I saw the pictures of your Chloe Betty bag posted in a different forum, but I couldn't tell how big your bag was until I enlarged the picture. Do you think that they made large styles (on with two front pockets and the other with one longer pocket)? What are the measurements of your Betty bag? I would like to compare them with the one I found on the NM website. Your Betty bag is patent leather, correct? It was just hard to tell in the picture. You are very lucky to have found one! I'm so jealous!!!:girlsigh:

12. Did Chloe create one with black hardware? If so, I was never aware of that.:shrugs:

13. My picures don't even begin to do the bag justice. I took the pictures with the bag empty so that is probably making it look a little smaller. It is gorgeous black patent leather that just gets better with use. Mine is definitely the one that rocmit posted. My measurements differed a little bit in the width - they must have measured with the pockets stuffed. I came up with 7 inches wide. I did try the smaller one on in the store and found it to be way too small for me, but I do like bigger bags. I hope that you find yours soon.