Desperately searching...

1. I've been desperately searching for the perfect LARGE bag for school. Right now I have Fergie For Kipling messenger that I'm a bit iffy on and might return today. I've been searching the forums but I couldn't find much in the first 9 pages. I'm willing to spend up to $350 for it. The bag needs:

- Outer side/front pockets
    - About 15-16 inches on either side
    - Strap is a plus but not really needed
    - Comfortable :]
    - Nothing too bland
    - No monogram
    - Can hold a laptop and a few college books.

I guess what I'm looking for is a large, large tote. I've found a great large and roomy Marc Jacobs bag at Nordstrom for about $200 but the strap was so small that it would have been difficult to carry.

If anyone has any suggestions PLEEEEASE post!
    Thanks so much.
  2. Have you thought about a Longchamp tote?
  3. I would go for the Longchamp bag since it can hold a laptop and other books but there no pockets on the outside...
  4. Hey guys! Thanks for all the opinions. I went to a couple of Nordstrom Racks today and came back with a Andrew Marc bag for about $250. It's the Emily and it's perfect for school!

It's in a whiskey color instead of the white. Tons of room for large textbooks and maybe a laptop. And many pockets in the front and to the side. There are compartments everywhere on this bag. So if you are a college student searching for a good bag to carry school equipment in, go with this roomy bag!