Desperately looking

1. I don't know how to attach a thumbnail, and I rarely post here....BUT....
    I have been searching for an Isabella Fiore Spellbound (Jenni hobo) in gold or, actually preferably in copper/bronze. I missed the sales when they were all on clearance and leaving the stores early last fall. Now they seem just plain gone, anywhere I might look other than just keeping an eye on eBay.

I hope to get some feedback, any help would be very appreciated, and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place or inappropriate.
  2. Thanks Forevercla, I have noticed that item. Not a big internet buyer (yet :p) I was wondering any other auction sites or places to search for it might be around as well. I really would prefer the darker bronze.
  3. Me too! I am desperately looking for this bag! I tried it on at NM last year but didn't have the cash to pick it up. Now I can't stop thinking about it! If anyone can find a source....
  4. Bagachondriac found it...^^ look above!;)
  5. wow... still there!
  6. very hip!
  7. Thanks so much for your help! *sigh* but it says not available. I can't order from elux either b/c I'm in Hawaii.
  8. My order for this was as good as in the bag but I enter the 3 digit code on the back of the card wrong because i was ordering in the dark and my order was canceled in the middle of the night and gone by morning. I had it and lost it. And tpf'ers were so helpful, I am embarrassed that I lost it because of a typo, after all the help I had.
  9. moving to Handbags & Purses. . . .