Desperately looking for Grand Shopping Tote, help please!

1. I went to the Chanel boutique at South Coast Plaza today and didn't realize that the Grand Shopping Tote was such in demand! The Chanel Boutique in Rodeo is out too! So I need your help ladies, this is a birthday present for my sister and thought I could easily purchase the bag today and I would be done w/it. Just my luck, it wasn't so easy. I'm looking for the Grand Shopping Tote in Black w/Silver Hardware, so if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. I got mine from Saks in Boca Raton. You should try the department stores, like Saks and NM.
  3. I think my NM has one in black. Call LIsa at (248) 635-8442. Good luck on your search!
  4. I agree, call a NM, a Saks and the 800 Chanel # and they'll find you one.
  5. Can someone please post the size of the GST? Thanks!
  6. Thanks ladies for all your sugguestions! Through the help from another Chanel lover, I ended up just calling the 800 number and reserving one.
  7. Neiman's is sold out the GST with silver hardware.
  8. Is the GST in Black with silver HW available at all anymore???
  9. ^I'm sure it's coming back in, I think they're just wiped out from the holidays.
  10. Do they have the GST in gold hardware by chance. And where is it?

11. Hmmm...I'm wondering, Swanky. I know this is silly, but I don't like purchasing bags that are just a trend of that season. I prefer a classic, and if the silver HW was just a trend last season, then I would choose the gold.
  12. I heard that the GST with silver hardware will come out again. I too am searching for one!!!

Neiman's in Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall) has the GST with Gold Hardware.
  13. there's NO buying/selling/trading here at all, we will ban for this!