!!!Desperate Need of Chanel Agenda!!!

$450. It has the Filofax inserts, but no pen. A standard pen will not fit it and Chanel does not make a pen for it (which we would all buy, if they did :yes: ). I just hope it isn't too small :sad: .

^^Did you get one that zips all the way around? Do you know the measurements? Do they consider this small, medium or large?

Sorry for all the pesky questions.

Congrats and enjoy your new agenda.

cjj, I am so glad they still had some at NM. Did you speak to Irina there? She is the best!!!! Finds anything I am looking for. The size of the agenda is 4 inches long by 5 1/2 inches tall by 3/4 inch wide. I like the size because it will fit in any of my purses so I always have it on me. It come with Filofax pages inside so they can be refilled with any brand next year.

Loving Vuitton, does the agenda snap shut (like the old Cambon ones)? I had a bad phone connection and I never DID hear how it closes, lol. I figured if I didn't like it, I could always send it back.

How does yours wear? It isn't caviar (I don't think it is), so any problems? And where did you get a pen for it? TIA :smile:

;) I brought a Chanel cambon agenda in Jan at the Melbourne store.
I'm pretty sure that they still have the cambon agenda in Australia!

Here's mine :love:

Attachments

• DSC01922.JPG
    DSC01922.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 519
i want chanel agenda :sad:
but not from cambon line ......... i want something new pink maybe? ..........very stylish & elegant .......... with chanel most famous symbols all around it .......... i think it's only a dream :sweatdrop: