!!!Desperate Need of Chanel Agenda!!!

Joi Bella

Mar 9, 2007
:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:
I just don't understand why I can't find one ANYWHERE!!! I love Chanel; just so classy! I'm begining my "buisness life" and I just can't see myself with an "At A Glance" planner!!! Does anyone have any info on how to get one?

You know, this sort of ticks me off. I have REPEATEDLY told the Chanel boutique manager at the NM near me that I want one. For the past 5 years I have told her. She has said that they have not been made in more than 8 years or so. Now I hear that the boutique in Tysons has them or had them and they are at NM in NJ. It makes me wonder why a SA would lie about that. I spend money through you, don't you want the sale? Or is it not ENOUGH money so the SA won't bother?

Looks my SA in no longer my SA.:mad:

Swanky Mama, can you post the info on the Chanel outlet? I'm going to do a search also, but I'm finding I'm still not sure how to do a "good" search, lol. TIA.

ack, I don't have it, let me try a search.

Tip about searching, try not to input much info.
Select the Chanel Forum and type in outlet, that way it doesn't filter too much out.

I edited my post to say I found the thread about the outlets; funny, it didn't take :shrugs: .

However, I called NM in Short Hills and they are sending my a silver agenda!!!!:yahoo: Thank you to the one who mentioned this!