Desperate Need of a Wallet - Pomme, Epi, Azur, or Groom???

?

Which wallet to get?

1. Pomme French Purse

2. Pomme Pochette Wallet

3. Epi French Purse

4. Azur French Purse

5. Groom Pochette Wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I am in desperate need of a new wallet. (I have been using the same DKNY wallet that I got about 8 years ago, and the poor thing is truly starting to fall apart.)

I really need help choosing both a style and a line. Originally I was thinking either the Epi or Azur (Epi because it is such a classic, and Azur because it costs less.) But then I saw the Pomme...and although I'm not normally a fan of reds - O..M..G.. it is BEAUTIFUL. And then there's the Groom - cute and would match the Groom cles that just "followed" me home.

The two styles I am debating over is the french purse and the pochette porte-monnaie cartes de credit (pochette wallet). I have always found the french purse style extremely pretty and classy looking; but I am a little worried about the button tab bending weird/warping after time. The pochette porte-monnaie most resembles the layout of my current wallet (which I have gotten quite use to); but it seems pretty darn big compared to the french purse.

Which line and style should I go for? :confused1: I'm sooooo confused.....

(Oh and I don't know if this should be factored into the decision, but I am SOOOOOOOO tempted to get the Pomme french purse right now - it is SOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! :wtf: But it doesn't help that it's the most expensive one out of what I'm considering. But do you think the Pomme french purse can be considered a classic and last a really long time, and match items in the other lines?)

Sorry for the crazy rambling....... :sad:

2. If you can afford both then get them both. I personally prefer the Epi line because it's so classic and so durable.
    The pochette wallet definitely fits more than the french wallet. The french only has 4 cc slots where as the Pochette Wallet has 7. I personally perfer the Pochette Wallet.

3. It sounds like you've really fallen hard for the pomme so I'd have to go with that- I love the groom as well but I don't think it would look so great in another 8 years :push:

4. I personally would go with pomme. I got the pomme koala. Red will go with neutral colors. My philosophy is that if for some reason I find it won't go with things I will wind up buying another one for matching purposes. Plus you seem to really be fascinated with the pomme french purse. If you love that one in person I would go with it.

5. pomme! love it!

6. Pomme Pochette Wallet!

7. this isn't on the poll but what about those new eugiene (sp?) wallets?! i think they are TDF!!~ :drools:

8. I vote for the pomme french purse! I have Pomme koala and I love it! Pomme truly goes with everything, and it gets tons of compliments! Keep in mind that the pomme french purse has only 4 cc slots, but other lines like Azur have 8. So if storage is an issue, you might want to go for the pochette wallet, or Epi/Azur french purse.

9. You're soooooo right! Those are gorgeous! You should look at them before you decide!:yes:

10. Pomme Pochette Wallet!

11. POMME+1!! Vernis is really not that fragile, and the color is just :drool: :yes:

12. Pomme Pochette!

13. eugene wallet in epi, if not then go for pomme pochette wallet or pomme french purse

14. i'd go for french pomme for exact same reasons u mentioned.. its a lovely color indeed! and i must say french wallet is sO:huh::huh: ladiesh and feminine.. the perfect combination for the perfect wallet! :yes:

15. I have and love the groom pochette wallet!!!