desperate! do u think i should buy this LV murakami bag although it's marked up?

is it worth to buy now?

• yes, the bag's worth the mark up price

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
you seem to really like murakami bags and i'm sure you'll regret not having one. i don't think the price will go down after how many months or years. i think you should go for it. i for one am planning to buy but am still asking my friend in LA if he could get it for me. do they still have it in moca?? i hope it's not sold out yet.

thank evee :P
i'm so happy when i got mine... i have no regret at all.

i think they still have it at MOCA, although they said the GM sold really fast there

good luck though, i think u will love it!
i've been using mine a lot, and sometimes when i don't want to carry it with the LV hands logo, i just turn it around so it'll show the monogram one only like the regular neverfull

Seems very expensive QUOTE="seahorseinstripes, post: 4327048, member: 8463"]i am so in love with this LV bag, not because of because it's LV or because of the hype created... but i've been a long fans of takashi murakami long before he joined LV.

cf90_1.JPG

this bag costs 1040$ with tax if bought directly from the MOCA at LA, but i'm nowhere near LA, i'm from overseas and so far, no ne can help me get this bag in retails price.

so, the question is...

do u girls think it'll be worthed if i bought the bag from ebay with the price range of 1700-1900$ ?

or should i wait until the hype goes down which could be i don't know, months? years?

any kind of opinion's appreciated

thank :smile:[/QUOTE]
A

Isn't that bag very limited edition though? Sorry, I don't know too much about LV but that's what I heard about this new ligne.

If you truly truly want it, and have the money, go for it. You don't want to kick yourself later when you can't find it anywhere.

For me personally though, I wouldn't spend that much on a marked up bag. For that extra money, you could get a LV bag AND a wallet, etc.
I agree seems like too much