Desparate to know the details of tan bag Drew Barrymore has in "Music and Lyrics"!!!!

1. Does anybody know where I can purchase this bag?

Thank you for your help!:yes:
  2. I haven't seen the movie...can you find any pixs?
  3. Is that the one with the drawstring closure?
  4. I am OBSESSING over that bag-- I think its either a kooba or anna corrina.. anyone else have any ideas?
  5. i haven't watched that movie... maybe u can find the still pics from the movie and post it here so more people can help :yes:
  6. I haven't seen the movie either, but I did find a pic of the bag I imagine you are talking about. Can't paste it in here tho'. But go to Music and Lyrics
    and click on gallery and you can view it.
  7. This one at Feng Junk is a different color but it definitely looks like the same bag.

8. That is a great bag, love the colour too.
  9. Yep that is it.. thanks guys I just ordered it.. I love that bag.. you are the best!!!!!!! Also I love the feng junk site.. really good.. thanks again..
  10. That's a very cute bag!
  11. Wow, amazing detective work ladies! :yes:
  12. it is an amazing back if you look in my collection on the first page you can ssee the pictures of mine, (both scrunched and not with the ties)

and let me tell you it is the most amazing throw everything into it bag, i love it

it has gotten good wear but its so practical i used it like every day last summer,,,
    the one thing is i wish it had at least one small inside pocket cause its so big when i load it with stuff i cant ever find any of my smaller stuff that is swimming all over the bottom

but it is such a great bag! congrads everyone on figuring it out and yaay claudia for getting your bag!
  13. Wonderful detective work, cute bag!