Designer Sample Sale - Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chloe - NY Only

1. Designer Sample Sale - Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chloe
    Sample Sale Productions

Designer sample sales without the hassle of having to get in and out of the city! As an exclusive designer wholesale company operating in the tri-state area, Sample Sale Productions sells the most sought after names in fashion at up to 70% off retail. Find a great selection of current Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Balenciaga, Chloe, Jimmy Choo and much more in handbags, wallets, sunglasses, and accessories. Other designers include: Alice & Oliva, Chaiken, Jocelyn, James Jeans, Hat Attack, Motif, Pellemelle, and more.
    Visit for more information about upcoming sales in your area.
    Event Begins: 5/4/2007Event Ends: 5/6/2007Event Times: Fri-Sun 10am-6pm
    (accross from Best Buy)
    Carle Place, NY 11514
    (917) 453-6687
    Payment Types: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC
  2. Has anyone been to this before? Is it worth the trip from NYC?
  3. yayyy!!! so close to me...i am so there

btw.......if anyone is planning on going - i would say DO NOT go on sumday - 5/6 - it's the Long Island Marathon and getting around will be tough because part of Old Country Road will be blocked off
  4. ^ awesome! let us know what's there! i've been dying to know.
  5. That's sounds awesome too bad it's not in my area!
  6. The website says the sell online! I think you can call the phone number and order what you want.
  7. I am not very sure about this sale. Has anyone been there before?
  8. I went to their sale at the Fox Hollow Inn a few months ago and they had a big selection of Gucci and Fendi at 30%+ off retail. They say all the bags are authentic but as i'm far from an expert on how to tell real from fake, (and before i joined this great forum to ask anyone), i was a bit skeptic and ended up not buying anything. If someone can confirm the bags are real, I'll def pick up some this time around.
  9. i've been there before, actually twice, didn't like it at all

i would rather go to woodbury
  10. crazybump: Would you mind sharing what you didn't like about this sample sale? I'm thinking of going to take a look and don't know what to expect of it currently.
  11. OMG this reeks of fakes, fakes, fakes........
  12. not sure whether or not this authenticates things, but i got the info from, which is devoted to getting info out to the public about sample sales and fashion promotions. i'm sure you can contact them if you have any questions.
  13. i dont think they r fakes...just not very good deal, and the bags are quite outdated....

to be honest, at least in the two sales i went to, the bags are quite ugly to me and are not worth the price

you can get much better deal in woodbury

i've seen paddington there, but again, u can get much better price on Neiman Marcus when it's on sale
  14. Hi! Does anyone know where do all the left over from the SALE of designer goods in woodbury? Or any other outlet villages? Who buys them?