Designer Sample Sale @ Carle Place, NY

1. I recieved an email from TopButton.com about the following Sample Sale...

Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chanel - New Arrivals

Designer sample sales without the hassle of having to get in and out of the city! Sample Sale Productions sells the most sought after names in fashion at up to 70% off retail. Find a great selection of current Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Chloe, Balenciaga, and much more in handbags, wallets, sunglasses, and more. Other designers include: James Jeans, Hat Attack, Pellemelle, Sweat Pea, Romeo, and more. Visit www.samplesaleproductions.com for more information about upcoming sales in your area.

Event Begins: 5/25/2007
    Event Ends: 5/26/2007
    Event Times: Fri-Sat 10am-6pm
    (accross from Best Buy)
    Carle Place, NY 11514
    (917) 453-6687
    Payment Types: Cash/VISA/MC - No AMEX

2. Anyone ever been to this sample sale? Wonder if it is worth making a trip there.

3. been there the bags are worth it and the lady who sell's the bag's is super sweet and honest. The other stuff they sell ie clothing and shoes have horriable sales staff who keep bugging you too buy there stuff which are not so great.
    The sellers are different/owners then the good stuff ie designer bags T
    he bags are worth the price but sometimes they have cheaper items at Woodbury Commons then there
    over all i give it a B+
    i went in december to the first samplesale they held and i bought
    Balenciaga coin purse/ wallet for $15, I saw the same one on eBay for $55.00

2 fendi purses each were around $300

1 Prada Messenger Handbag B7338 black FOR $199

i also went to one in feb and they had nothing special

GOOD LUCK
    :tup:

4. I went to this sale back in early May and found nothing. I was out of there in 5 minutes. Sounds like it's a hit or miss depending on their inventories. Good Luck! :smile:

5. Went there today. I liked some stuff but bought nothing because I questioned the authenticity. I picked up a Gucci "New Britt" Medium tote which was selling for $495 (it's $630 at the store) This translates to only a 20% saving. SO I rather wait for the Gucci sale in Manhasset and get 30% off. Anyone went there doubt some of their Fendi's or other bags? I dunno, some of the bags just seemed "off" but some of them looked real