Designer Rockin' Pregnant tPF ladies~

1. I thought that it might be a good idea to post some pics of ourselves preggo. I know that I do not feel good about myself being this size all the time, but when I do feel like rockin' my designer bags, I feel GOOD! So, I though why not take a pic of me being proud and pregnant!

Anyhow...just thought it would be nice to share our "good" days:p as those are hard to come by in the later months.

closet07.jpg
  2. ^U r too adorable!!!u look so great pregnant..CONGRATS on the baby coming and looking so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I myself looked like a beached whale when I was pregnant...hehe!!)

3. Pic #1 June 2007, Pic #2 30 weeks pregnant
    Pic #3- last week 32 weeks pregnant
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. ^Ghost and Japster-Fabulous!!

5. Both of you are absolutely GLOWING!

6. You guys look great!! There are so many cute maternity clothes nowadays!!!

7. You guys look great! I think I have to start shopping for maternity clothes soon...:crybaby:Any suggestions where to start? I don't want to break the bank on "fat clothes." Plus I need to save all I can for the little one.

8. Wow! Ghost and Japster, you ladies are sooo beautiful! I hope that I can look as good as you both do when I am pregnant in the future :flowers:

9. Hey guys! Thanks so much for the props! LOL~ we can use a little of it in this ummmm....glowing state! :blush:

Japster~ you look fab! I love your outfits!

jmakesmyday~ I got A lot of my maternity clothes from old navy. I spent about $450.00. between all these places. I bought just the staples:

1) Denim skirt
    2) khaki capris
    3) black capris
    4) Wife beaters (4) for summer hanging out
    5) 4 t-shirts
    6) 3 pairs of shorts
    7) maternity jeans
    8) 8 pairs of flip flops for my swollen feet

I purchased some from Once Upon a Child re-sale. This worked out great as I was able to buy:

1) denim dress
    2) 2 button down dress shirts
    3) 2 jean capris

I had a few items left over from 3 years ago...

1) fab dress from target Issac Mazarhti
    2) 3-4 button down shirts
    3) maternity denim jacket

The other items I had left are not that cute...and therefore I will purge.

The shirt in my avatar pic posted is a regular empire waste tunic from forever 21.

So not all shirts have to be maternity.

Keep the pics coming girls! Show your glow! :heart:

10. Ghost and Japster, you two look fantastic!

11. gorgeous and stylish preggo ladies !!!!!!!!!!! you both look great :wlae:

12. You both look FAB!!!! I have been talking about getting pregnant now for 2 years (and practicing) I fear the pregnancy so much becuase of weight gain. Im not a small gal (between a 8-12) I go up and down. Looking at you all I realize I may still be able to look stylish after all. (maybe I need I some positive thinking....)
    Anyway, You all look GORGEOUS.

13. You guys look Beautiful!!

(Sorry, I don't have any with bags, because I never go out! LOL!-But I'll share mine anyway!)

Here is me at 21 Weeks,
    [​IMG]

Here is me at 32 Weeks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the picture in my siggy is me at 30 weeks!

14. Oh you gals are just GLOWING! These pics are so beautiful!

15. You all look so cute. I loved being preggo.