Designer looking for a shoe manufacturer/ revolutionary styling

1. Good Afternoon. I am a designer looking for a shoe manufacturer that likes to push the envelope in styling. If you are familiar with my work, you know I like to challenge traditional styling. Please let me know if there is a shoe manufacturer looking for a new, unique style. thanks Eric Glennie

2. What country are you in, mate?

3. I say Christian Louboutin or Jimmy Choo or Nine West. They have the more traditional yet modern shoes that are still unique.

4. Eric,

If you've got the funding for it, I'd suggest you start you own line of footwear. (I'm a designer also.) Unless you're already an established designer, or can really blow the big names away with your skills, most big name fashion houses wont touch you - sorry, but that's the reality of the business.

If you go offshore and connect with a OEM, this will probably be the most cost-effective way for you to go. Any reputable OEM will already know the mechanics involved in producing a shoe. And, they'll work with you and your designs to turn your ideas into a marketable product.

By the way, I had a look at your website and really like some of your ideas. I, too, am trying to push the boundaries of menswear - a lot of it really is quite tired, I find - with my own concepts. Unlike you though, I'm not interested in pushing the traditional. But, am instead venturing into the realm of the avant-garde.

All the best to you