designer jeans for the not so skinny

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Hey ladies!

i need some advice on getting a pair of nice designer jeans... my issue is that i'm not as tiny as some of you on the tpf! I am a fit size 10 but for some reason I've never been able to find a great designer pair that works with my body type! (5'6 very flat tummy, hippy, athletic legs Even one of my best friend (who's about a 6) can't find a decent pair! Am I hopeless??? :confused1::confused1: Or do any of you brilliant ladies have any suggestions!!?!? TIA

^ I agree with the Joe's Honey Booty fit.

I have bigger legs/thighs and my favorites are: 7 For all Mankind Signature Bootcut, Paige Robertson cut, Hudson supermodel flap-pocket and TR Joey. Also, trouser/wide leg jeans tend to fit well and they're everywhere right now. HTH! :smile:

I have found certain Sevens to be a good fit. The are roomier in the thigh and butt area and depending on what cut.... smaller at the waist to make for a flatter tummy. =) GL!

thanks ladies! I'm so excited to go shopping this weekend... I'll let everyone know how it goes! I'm open to anymore suggestions if ladies still have them- so keep it coming thanks!!!:yahoo:

Have you gone to the TrueJeans website? They have a lot of info on fitting jeans along with a questionaire as to what jeans will fit you best. You might find some different brands and styles to try. Hope that helps.