Design Your Perfect Carly...

My mind is wondering off to it's Happy Place again!:tender:I am thinking about a large suede Carly in a deep, lush shade of green like emerald or evergreen. I would also love it in purple. If Coach made both I might have to have them both. Oh Dear! :girlsigh:

I've been struggling with this Carly issue. Though I love the design, I have yet to find a Carly that I really, really love. I had been lusting after the Chambray suede but I'm feeling kind of meh toward suede at the moment since I have a few suede bags already so I want something different. I was going to get the denim but then I saw the denim legacy and I love that more, lol. So I'm back to my Carly dilemma and can I just say that I love this thread!!

I love some of the ideas here! A dark jade leather with legacy lining...:drool: Pale pink with saddle...ooooh! Plum leather with pewter hardware...:yes: Emerald or fire engine red...bring 'em on!!!!:wlae: Kallison's ideas are great too but the only thing is, I'm not a fan of canvas. So if it were parchment leather with Chambray or punch....:yahoo: .

My personal ideas: Pond leather with chocolate brown trim or some type of pale pink leather with chocolate trim.