Jimmy Choo Design your own Jimmy Choo Handbag!

Out of the existing models I would choose a Mahala in dark navy snakeskin with brushed silver HW. Hm, a new model..? That's a tough one:wacko: (sorry, I just had to post this smilie), I'll have to think about it.

If I was going to design a bag, it would look alot like the Maddy. I think in python, maybe black with shiny gun metal hardware. Or maybe in a dark metallic blue python with gun metal...yeah that's it! As you can see, I'm lovin python right now, but I like the colored python. I got a python Chloe Silverado a couple of months ago and just snagged a black python Prada. I know...this is Jimmy Choo!:choochoo:

I think I would really like a Fuchsia Python Mahala:graucho: with the gunmetal hardware.

There is a really cool looking color on the JC site :drool::drool:
but it is not in the Mahala and it is watersnake.

Of course, if someone ware to give me a bag :whistle: I think I could find extreme satisfaction with the Anaconda Metallic Blue Ramona:drool::drool:

Attachments

• fuschiaCELESTE.jpg
    fuschiaCELESTE.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33
  • blueRAMONAMAN.jpg
    blueRAMONAMAN.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 31
I'm in... we have these vipers at our country house and eventually one of the kids will be stung (so far only one dog has been stung and fortunately it survived). I HATE THOSE THINGS!:cursing: The only downside with catching these vipers is that the skin is not that nice. Sometimes we see black ones, they would make excellent trims.

I think you should build a big pen in your lake and raise them. Then Stinkerbelle and Jmcadon can make them into bags!

Uh, Lucy? You want to let me know how it is that Ethel gets to build the snake pen, little Riki and I get to catch them and turn them into handbags and you're role will be what exactly in this new business venture of ours???? :dots:

I think someone's been sniffiin' the JC leather a bit too much! :wacko:

Originally Posted by robynbenz
Oh No, here we go again...........

More Sneaky Snakes

I think you should build a big pen in your lake and raise them. Then Stinkerbelle and Jmcadon can make them into bags!

Uh, Lucy? You want to let me know how it is that Ethel gets to build the snake pen, little Riki and I get to catch them and turn them into handbags and you're role will be what exactly in this new business venture of ours????

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I thought maybe we should get Bonniec here also, to help us with the catching and skinning of these sneaky creatures:biguns:

Jburgh can be the seamstress:tup:

She has all the wonderful experience with her "hankiebears" and would know exactly how to construct the bags to be Unique & Gorgeous.

Her family of Corgi's can stand out at the edge of the lake and herd these slimy creatures over to the pen for Stinker, Jmcadon & Bonnie quick and efficient capture:woohoo:

Oh and Polaremil can have her dog herd a few vipers into a pen so she bring the black viper skin for trim:graucho:

Works for me:party:

Uh, Lucy? You want to let me know how it is that Ethel gets to build the snake pen, little Riki and I get to catch them and turn them into handbags and you're role will be what exactly in this new business venture of ours???? :dots:

I just have the ideas! :boxing:

Oh yeah and somebody has to raise the little mice to feed them.:wtf:

"Her family of Corgi's can stand out at the edge of the lake and herd these slimy creatures over to the pen for Stinker, Jmcadon & Bonnie quick and efficient capture:woohoo:"

OK....seriously?....this is where I have a problem with the whole operation! ;)

Bonniec, where are you???? :search: Come save Jmcadon and me from Ethel and Lucy who are trying to kill us with poisonous snakes! :death:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Another wildly off topic Jimmy Choo thread with lots of good plotting and planning! I would love to be a part of this venture with you brave women but the idea of live snakes and mice???!!! Maybe I could help with the marketing end! Better yet be a loyal consumer. I have that one down!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Another wildly off topic Jimmy Choo thread with lots of good plotting and planning! I would love to be a part of this venture with you brave women but the idea of live snakes and mice???!!! Maybe I could help with the marketing end! Better yet be a loyal consumer. I have that one down!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I tell you, I am not sure how this always seems to happen, but I know my family thinks I am :weird: :wacko: every time I am on the forum and start laughing (choking is more like it) with these "JC plots"

I TRULY think Stinker needs a career in writing :woohoo:

Samantha maybe your Boys could raise the little mice for us and then you could bring the mice as your contribution:wlae:

"Another wildly off topic Jimmy Choo thread with lots of good plotting and planning! I would love to be a part of this venture with you brave women but the idea of live snakes and mice???!!! Maybe I could help with the marketing end! Better yet be a loyal consumer. I have that one down!"

^ And we have our mice handler! :tup:

OK, look ladies. Since joining this forum you girls have got me raising, catching and turning snakes into handbags. You've got me on an airplane that in my mind completely defies the laws of gravity as I'm a firm believer in what goes up must come down....and not always when planned! OH! And it's not a short little jaunt you want me to take.....nooooo, it's clear across the country! Why don't you just kill me now??? Did my ex-husband hire you all to take me out in a most unusual way?? :sweatdrop:

So Samantha, the least you can do is raise a few mice for the good of our new enterprise! :choochoo: