Design and quote from California Closets!

1. Hey all, I had a design rep come out and come up with a solution for my closet woes. [Not sure if there is a CC thread already; couldn't find one in a search...]

It was too funny - she was supposed to come mid afternoon and around lunch time i was about on my way out the door to go running and she called...she had a cancellation and wanted to come earlier if that was OK.

I figured, what the heck? The funny part was I had not had any time to straighten up my closet mess so it was good she got to see how it "really" is.

We did 3 closets (my walk-in, my office closet and my 3rd bedroom closet (which she aptly named "Hockey and Handbags" as that tiny closet hosts my hockey jerseys and socks plus is overflowing with a handbag mess (oh and grandma's heirloom china boxed up on the floor). Plus my laundry area too. I'm so excited!

I know these guys are pricey but the quote was actually a lot less than I figured. I'm going to get one more quote just to be sure.

Anyone dissapointed with their CC results? Everyone I've talked to just raves about them.

2. When we move I plan on converting a bedroom into my dream closet/makeup room. I was thinking of going with California Closets as well. I would love to hear everyone's California Closets reviews too!

3. I had them do the walk-in in my master bedroom, paid about $2,500 and love it. It really maximized my space and keep everything organized and easy to find. I can't stand a messy closet! Very easy to alter when your needs change. I just wish my closet was bigger! I would definatly have them do the closet in my next home as well.

4. I have California Closets in my house.

I got beach colour in my closet, I got 8 closets all around the room (the ones with no doors) and then an island in the middle with drawers, and for my shoe room I have like the same as my closet but with shelfs for the shoes.
    I am really happy with mines, even though it is kinda pricey, but its definitely worth it.
    I'll try take some pictures and put them up!

x

5. I highly recommend the custom closets ... in Atlanta we have access to
    California Closets (www.californiaclosets.com
    Spacemakers (www.spacemakersclosets.com and
    Closets and More (www.closetsandmore.com.
    They may be available in other ciites as well ...

I work in the custom home business; so I see a a lot of closets. I personally chose Spacemakers to complete my closets and my business partner used Closets and More for his loft. I have heard that California Closets is the highest of the three ... but it is so worth the money to have a custom closet. I can not rave enough about the difference that it makes in my overall dress. I do not waste space on clothing I will never wear, my purses are visible and protected (glass doors) and everything is on dispay in an organized way so I wear all my clothing.

6. ^^ Very nice!! love the idea of glass doors to keep things protected, esp our precious bags!

7. 6 years ago, I had a closet company (might be CC) come over and do a closet for one wall of our garage. I just want it for our shoes. They were charging us $3K for it. I don't want to spend that much for shoes closet in the garage, so I just have shelves now where I keep all of our shoes.

8. I've always thought custom closets were so chic, I'm happy you're getting one! I can't wait till I have a house, the closet in my dorm room is 2'10'' by 7' :sad: