Dermalogica

1. Alright, I don't know how many of you here are like me- love to switch skin care products every now and then.

I've been using an array of products (still do), and I just gotten the Dermalogica Anti-bac cooling mask and Oil Control Lotion.

These 2 products are a God-sent for anyone who suffers from acne or oily skin. The mask does wonders at cooling down and calming down the zits and the menthol in it is heaven. The oil control lotion is wonderful as it's light, it contains salicylic acid, camphor, and other fantastic plant ingredients. The oil control lotion is a fantastic mattifier, and it actually does help prevent breakouts. If you find it a little too drying, however, top it up with a light, oil-free moisturizer. I like Kiehl's Sodium PCA Oil Free Moisturizer.

What do you guys think of Dermalogica? I'm loving it, and I'll definitely go back for more.

2. Hello,

Dermalogica is a great line but for me personally it didn't help much or do any improvements.

I studied this whole line when I was in Esthetician school & it is def a great line that alot of Spas use too!

My fave is the Toner spray.

:yes:

3. I've used Dermalogica for years and i agree, it does help a little but i'm so acne prone i had serious acne awhile back then and i stopped using it..

IMO, it's too strong for my sensitive skin but apart from that, if your skin is fine, definitely worth the try !! :yes:

4. I thought we had a Dermalogica thread a few days ago - I posted:

I love their Gel cleanser and Microexfoliant. I also like the oil free moisturizer.

5. I love Dermologica's anti-bac facial wash. I ran out and need to get some more because i'm starting to break out again.

6. I use the handi-wipe things from Dermalogica. I can't think what they're called off the top of my head, but they are great for a little cleansing during the day. They're pre-moistened and an easy way to keep your face clean. Great after exercise and sweating!

7. i'm a big fan of dermalogica!! i think they have great products!!

8. I really like their skin prep scrub. It smooths out my skin and there's no scent.

9. I :heart: the microfoliant but it can be drying if used on drier skins so I can't use it every day. I think dermalogica is best for younger / oilier skin types. I never found any of their moisturisers effective for my dehydrated skin.

10. hmm w here could i purchase dermalogica products?? thanks!

11. I order from skinstore.com or dermstore.com. Some salons carry Dermalogica as well.

12. my skin is combo-dry and sensitive but breaks out every now and then, and when acne rears its head, i turn to dermalogica dermal clay cleanser. it's cooling and cleans well without drying.

13. I like their microfoliant, but I only use it once or twice a week and I mix it with cleanser.

I used to use more of their products but they didn't seem to help my skin much in terms of breakouts. But then everyone's skin is different, so I reccommend sampling.

14. The only Dermalogica product I currently use is the sheer moisture, SPF 15. I really like the consistency of it, and I have really sensitive skin, and this hasn't aggravated it at all.

I will be trying more of their products in the future......

15. i get my stuff at www.rejuvenatingskincareonline.com ... much cheaper than dermstore