Derek Lam colors how do they look Help Needed!

1. So, as I finally have the $$$ to buy my dream - the Derek Lam Hildegard hobo from Luisaviaroma.com in Bottle Green, they are sold out!!! :crybaby:
    I searched the web, and the only one selling them are Barneys! So, now I have joined AccessUSA (I live in Sweden) to get one. BUT, they only have the following colors: Black, Brown, Saddle and -Mushroon (wierd name?) check it out: http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=320578&source=category&index=0&prodIndex=0&listSize=88&categoryId=281239

Has anyone seen these colors IRL? I figured that "saddle" is the color pictured? Is "Mushroon" same as green? I have e-mailed Barneys about this, but no reply.

Does anyone know anywere else to get the Derek Lam Hildegrad? PLEASE HELP!

These are the pics from Derek Lam's homepage:

This is the bag I want:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUT in this color:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Help me you bag lovers out there!! I'm all alone in Sweden....

2. I don't think that's the mushroom color ... I think mushroom is a tan-ish color....

3. I can't help w/ the names of the colors, but I did want to say Congrats agnes! I did see the Hildegard in person at Barneys Beverly Hills and they are stunning. Even better in person than in the pictures.

Did you try contacting the Derek Lam sales office in New York? Maybe they can help you. This list this email address for the NY office on their website:
    jelias@dereklam.com

4. oh thank you so much spiralsnowman :smile:

can I ask you, what colors did Barneys have? and which one did you think was the coolest/prettiest?

really appreciate your info! thanks!

5. Agnes, here are a couple pics that I had on my computer of the Lam bags (I was thinking about getting one earlier), they might help in terms of picking a color. :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Awwwwwwwww. I melt for Darek Lam! :drool: LOVE LOVE LOVE :yahoo: his clothes and super excited that he has a line of bags.

Can't help you the colors but those are GORGEOUS bags!

7. OH thanks so much for the pics!
    I really really loove his bags!!
    Do you know any other store than Barney's that sell them?
    And do you guys think I could call Barney's and buy the bag by phone? Cause I really really want it in bottle green!
    What type of color would you say "mushroom" is? darker than brown or more like tan? but I guess I can't buy a color that I haven't seen.
    I know I don't want it in brown though, I already have too many brown bags...
    I'm so happy to get anyone's opinions, please! :smile:
    Thanks you my friends have a lovely day!

8. I don't see why not!

I love Derek Lam bags! :heart: :heart: :heart:

My favourite colour is the bottlegreen, too. :yes:

9. Gorgeus bag in both colors!

10. I also found these photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ohhh I just LOVE IT!!
    My why won't Barney's return my e-mails? :crybaby:

11. ^ It's stunning. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Definitely one of the best bag lines in a long time, IMO! :yes:

12. Agnes, have you tried calling the store? It may be faster than email.

13. hi guys! I just got a reply from both Derek Lam and Barney's. According to Derek Lam: "the only foreign store that purchased the Hildegard in green is Luisa Via Roma in Florence, Italy (info@luisaviaroma.it). You can also try the only American store that purchased it, Helen Yi in Chicago (773-252-3838), and see if they are willing to ship."
    and Barney's wrote:
    "Unfortunately Barneys New York did not buy the bottle green Hildegard hobo bag. I do have it in black, dk. brown, and medium brown."
    So, yesterday I e-mailed Helen Yi, and if they haven't answered by tomorrow, I'll call them (but I have to call really late at night for me because of the time difference). If Bottle Green is nowhere to be found, I'll order another color from Barneys.com.....
    The Question is: which one?? Dark brown or black? You who have seen the bags IRL, how did the black look? I have so many brown bags already...How dark was the dark brown? My personal style is a little bit rock-chic, black nailpolish, really high heels or ballerina flats, superskinny jeans, and platinum blonde hair. Which one do you think suits that look the best?(I don't like the "lady" look.) The thing that worries me about the black is the color of the fabric around the zippers. If you look at the Violet bag at LVR, it looks like the fabric is brown and not black. I don't like that...Have any of you seen this IRL?
    [​IMG]
    I'm sooooo happy to get anyone's opinion!! If you have seen the colors IRL, please describe what you thought and why (how well they go with the hardware etc)
    I'm so torn between brown and black (if I can't have my bottle green!!)
    Thanks for your opinion laides, it means a lot! :smile:
    Have a great day!!

14. I also found this pic on eBay. it's the oxblood color. the hardware is gorgeous!! yyuuum
    [​IMG]

15. please, anyone who has seen the colors for real?