Derek Lam 60% off

1. I just got an email that Thursday Sept 6th, the Art of Shopping is having an online sample sale featuring Derek Lam bags for 60% off retail.

I'm pretty sure it is invite only. To subscribe, you have to go to http://www.theartofshop.com/ and they will add you to the list. Enjoy! :smile:

2. Wow! Derek Lam at discount!
    Thanks.

3. Ooh!! Thanks...I love Derek Lam!

4. hello, i tried to register but it's not letting me do so. Please post link once sale is up. Thanks in advance!

5. Ugh, I just saw that this got bumped today. I'm sorry I forgot all about it. When I entered the site, there was a banner saying "Derek Lam 60% September 6th" but then it said STORE CLOSED :confused1:

I guess I missed it? I couldn't have afforded one anyway.

Did anyone get in/ buy anything?

6. 'store closed' because it doesn't start until tomorrow...the 6th.

7. That site never works right. It's really hard to shop there. Any tips?

8. What a waste of time and effort.

9. Duh. I always have trouble with holiday weeks remembering what day it is :rolleyes:

They did update it btw; it starts tomorrow at NOON.

10. I've only looked at the jeans sales. Never had any problems though :shrugs:

11. It's not a waste of time and effort; the site opens at 12 eastern today. That's when you can shop.

12. Well..i was eyeing this bag on eluxury and couldn't pass up the saving.
    I just got bought the Consuelo in Black. I emailed them and paid extra to have it overnighted! I will fwd pics tomorrow when it arrives. So excited!!!

13. I don't see any bags for 60% off-not even 50%...:sad:

14. I agree. The majority of the bags were not close to 60% off, especially given the fact that the retail prices they are quoting are higher than I have seen in stores. I thought this was disappointing.