Depressed! I can't find my purse. Any help,please!

1. I have been searching for the Hermes purse, the only Hermes purse that I really and truly want. It is a Vespa in the pm size with leather that is NOT epsom or suede. Hermes has not made this purse in these leathers for a few years. I have called every store and they have done an overseas check also. No store will do a SO or podium order on this bag.
    I have searched eBay and other re-sellers. I continuously re-check. This has been a search of over a year now. If anyone can give me any other ideas of where to search, I would be very grateful.
    I am totally obsessed with finding this purse! I have tried to make other Hermes purses take the place of this one. It doesn't work. I've learned the expensive lesson on this.
    Thank you all for any help!
  2. Jenny have you tryed the resellers in Japan? they have tons of Hermes purses. Try Mika's website. I'll try to find a link to it. I know it was posted on another thread. the store she works for always has new inventory coming in. But you must be willing to pay a premium for resell items. Thats the only drawback.
  3. Thank you so much for looking for a link for me. I love this purse so much that I would pay a premium for it. That is how obsessed I am.
  4. By the way, I don't know anything about the re-sellers in Japan. I have never tried them and don't know which ones would be TPF worthy.
  5. There are many authentic Hermes resellers in Japans Ginza shopping district. I believe we have several members who live in Japan that can tell you more about them. I like to go there whenever I visit family. I find most of my hard to find Birkins there. there is also an awsome Hermes boutique there too. The SA's are so sweet and very helpful.

Give me a few minutes I'm still trying to find an active link.
  6. I think I've seen them at L-Z but they don't have what you're looking for right now. You might want to contact them and let them know what you're looking for:
  7. I have PMed you...
  8. Jenny,

So are you more flexible on the leather? I know we have talked about it either being Barenia or Vache Naturel....but you are open to anything as long as it's not Epsom or Suede?
  9. Your right, I have asked my SA about the PM size Vespa and the only 2 I have ever seen have been in Doblis (suede) leather.
  10. ^^^ I found a box... have PMed J with the details, if she does not want it I'll post it , it's lovely.
  11. wow rose, you're amazing!
  12. No kidding!!! A Vespa in Box!!!
  13. BOX!!!! Where?
  14. ^^^ That's the one... I was hoping for J to see it first... please let her have first dibs!!