deos your cleanser last 2x as long as your moisturiser??

1. what's up with that? :lol:

Do you reckon cleanser is a lot cheaper to make or something? my origins cleaner barely has a dent in it, but the moisturiser vanished in a few weeks. The same thing happened when I used clinique and Eve Lom.

Just curious if anyone has noticed the same thing.
  2. I think the cleansers are soap that you use with water, so you don't need enough, unless you are using a cleanser that you don't add water to wash your face.
    Moisturizers seem to go quicker. Maybe it is because they are heavy and I guess people also feel more is better. They are more expensive so the cosmetic companies are making good money with them.
    I used to use Orgins years ago. They have great stuff. Now I am hooked on the Jo Malone skin care line.
  3. I think I'm the opposite, but any moisturizer I've used has lasted 'forever'
    It took me two years to use up my clinique dramatically something something moisturizer
    And it's been almost two years, and I still have more than 1/3 of my cellex-c sea silk moisturizer, and my cellex-c hydra 5 complex is probably going to run out at the end of this month
    But I don't even use half of a dime-sized amount on my face everyday for the sea silk, and only a drop of the hydra 5, twice a day
  4. I guess it's because we tend to use more moisturizer! Happens to me all the time.
  5. Mines the other way around actually it's more like cleanser, moisturiser, toner in order I run out
  6. Well, normally I would say yes. I use way more moisturizer than cleanser...

BUT, I have a 20 oz jar of my moisturizer I bought at Costco. It's been almost 2 years and I'm finally running out! It was the best $10 I ever spent!!!