dentelle speedy

1. for those of you who have one, do you still like them and would you buy it again?? ALso, is it real delicate, can it be used as an everday bag? thanks guys!!
  2. no one has any opinions or comments on this bag? I'm thinking of ordering a silver one from exluxury, but just not 100% sure about it.
  3. I have the silver dentelle speedy and absolutely love it! I don't know that I would use it for an everyday bag, though. I use it occasionally - dinner, shopping, etc. Not delicate at all. I say go for it!
  4. I'm not a lover of it. It just seems like there's too much going on.
  5. I have the BH and I love it. While I haven't used it every day, I've used it quite a bit. It makes a nice statement when worn with a suit for work.
  6. I don't have it but I do like it. Not sure I would get it though. It's very different - which is the allure of the bag - I don't think it's an every single day type of bag but others that own it will hopefully tell you.
  7. I have the Kirsten and I am still as obsessed with it now as the day I got it and that was months ago! I don't use her everyday, but I do use her a lot. I wouldn't say it is delicate, but I try to treat all my LVs with extra TLC. I don't do anything special though to care for this bag over other ones, it is very well stitched IMO. I think you should get it, it is a stunning bag.
  8. I have the BH and love it as an every DAY bag. Regular mono is plain for me, so I love the dentelle, it gives mono a punch, like I love the Murakami, or any overlays on the mono...
  9. I think it is not a nice line. Looks really cheap to me.
  10. I love my GOLD Speedy! She turns heads like no other purse I have.
    I thought it was delicate and some threads were coming apart, but after a few months, no more threads has came out.
    I'm talking not the entire thread, but just a tiny bit.
    You would have to look super close.

So it is not a delicate bag at all. I would definitely buy it again and again.

GET IT!
  11. I think its very pretty, but not something for everyday.
  12. I dont own it, but would love too! I reckon the gold speedy is fab!
  13. the dentelle line is really lovely and unique. go for it!!
  14. The dentelle speedy in silver is drop dead gorgeous!
  15. I kind of liked the silver speedy. My SA told me that after a while the threads will fray and then look awful, so I didn't even think about it after she told me that.