Dentelle in silver...but in which Style

For a Dentelle in Silver, you should go for ...

1. Speedy 30

2. Fersen

3. Kirsten

4. Batignolles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Ladies,

I'm a Balenciaga Pfer...but I must confess : all begun with LV :heart:
    (Epi for bags + small leathers item and Damier for Lugages).

I've never been a Monogram fan...until I saw Silver Dentelle in real :drool:...

I bought immediately a Silver Dentelle Ludlow:graucho:...
    and for the bag...
    I don't have a I thought to buy it in Dentelle would be a good opportunity to own this iconic style....but when I saw the Batignolles and the Fersen I wasn't so sure anymore...

I immediately thought I need the pfers to help me decide.

So which one would you choose...and why ???

Thanks for your help:heart:.

And I promise to post pics of the entire LV collection when I'll have the Dentelle you help me to choose:graucho:...
  2. I like it all except the BH.
  3. Pics for help:graucho: ...

Speedy 30

4. i think the speedy is just hot! and that way ull have ur speedy and and and and ahhhh screw it, no stupid justifications

5. i like the speedy and the BH. i believe that the kirsten is sold out?
  6. I like the speedy.
  7. I like the speedy and the BH. :drool:
  8. Speedy! its just so much fun to get a new feminine twist on such an iconic classic bag...............the Bagiznoles (sp lol) would be second choice for me but the Kirsten and Ferson imo are too contrived
  9. I adore the Fersen.
  10. I like the speedy.
  11. i really like the speedy, original, but still very unique ...

But I really love the Fersen too - It is really unique and speciel and not like any other Lv bag.
  12. Fersen! Holds lots and hands-free! And it has that nice chain strap!
  13. I personally :heart: the dentelle speedy. That's next on my shopping list:happydance:
  14. I voted for the speedy ... it's such a gorgeous bag IRL! I want one but my wishlist is getting a little too long! LOL Can't wait to see what you decide!
  15. I would get the Speedy -- iconic and beautiful. Second choice would be the BH.