Dentelle Gold Speedy PICS!!

1. taken from eBay..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I can't decide if I like that. I like the color of the leather though.

3. :s That's the face I had when I saw it at the store display The handles look like they were treated with baby oil...

4. Wow thanks for the pics! Only 6 more days to go!

5. I saw that and now can't decide if I prefer the gold or silver?? I adore this range:heart:

6. Not a fan at all.

7. Thanks for the pictures- I like the leather too- it looks cute ITL- but I'm going to stick with my azur speedy:yes:

8. to be honest, i don't like this line. The lace reminds me of my mom's old bras (Sorry, to often anyone).

9. i need to see it IRL .. im soooooooo torn between silver and Gold

10. Beautiful bag... but I feel it looks a bit grandma-ish... :s

11. Love that they actually use the original leather on the Dentelle Speedy. Love for pfers to have one iRL.

12. Don't care much for this one!

13. I don't like it at all, not that I could afford it anyway, lol, but I don't like it bec. it looks like a worn out speedy w/ such dark patina and the design looks likes a disease spreading across it.

sorry to those that plan on purchasing it, the op asked the opinion and I offered it. It's not a horrible bag, nothing lv is, lol, it's just not something I would want but if someone were to give it to me for free, I'd tolerate it, lmao, of course I'd wear it in a heartbeat, lol. I bet it looks better in real life. For me what would make it look better, would be for it to have metallic handles/trim. That would bring it more together.

14. Saw it IRL last night.....didn't like the bags at all, but I'm getting the wallet on the 15th. The bags had too much going on for me. The silver looked better than the gold on the speedy and BH, but on the wallets...I liked the gold.

15. Hmmmm ... me either ... I don't get "excited" when I see it. :shrugs: