Dentelle bags????

1. For those who bought the Dentelle line how are they holding up? Are you still in love with them?
    It seems like nobody ever talks about Dentelle?????
  2. I have the dentelle speedy in silver and got it towards the end of last summer, I still use to often...its still holding up great and Im not one to baby my bags so I think the line is great:heart:....the lace design is very sturdy and I personally think its one of those lines that will always be memorable b/c it maintains the classic LV logo but has a touch of elegance due the lace design:tup:, which also allows it to stand out and be a little different...which I especially like.
  3. I have the dentelle speedy in silver and it's holding up great. I too think the lace is very sturdy. I've used it a lot and I haven't had any problems with it. I wish I got more of this line.
  4. i saw this IRL the other day at my chiro's office and it is I kinda want it, but seems pointless since I have a mono speedy already.
  5. I have the gold speedy and the pochette wallet, I don't use the bag much but looks great. I was scare that the lace will mess up but still good even in the wallet wich I've been abusing lately. :shame:
  6. i have a dentell batignolles and wallet..havent used them yet but i think having a dentelle is classy twist on the monogram that everyyone has
  7. I have the gold BH, it has gotten one snag but other than that it is holding up well. It's a great tote.
  8. I love it!
    I have gold speedy but I want silver speedy too.
    Actually I want to get Kristen but it's hard to get.
  9. Um......Honestly I think it's an ugly LV bag.
  10. I don't have any but I think they look great!
  11. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I remember thinking the same when I saw them in the book, but when I saw the speedy IRL at the LV Show I just loved it and was the 1 in the list lol. Is good to know I have a limited classy so close to my :heart:
  12. This doesn't really answer the question. So, since you posted I am assuming you have the bag and think it is ugly...I got that much. Well how is it holding up?
  13. I have the dentelle speedy in silver and I love it! I havent used another bag since I got it. I feel bad for my other ones :shame: I haven't had anything bad happen with it. Even the handles have stayed the same.
  14. The Dentelle line is just... stunning. My fave bag is the Kirsten.
  15. RIGHT???
    I love Kirsten!!!:tup: