Dentelle bags????

I have the dentelle speedy in silver and got it towards the end of last summer, I still use to often...its still holding up great and Im not one to baby my bags so I think the line is great:heart:....the lace design is very sturdy and I personally think its one of those lines that will always be memorable b/c it maintains the classic LV logo but has a touch of elegance due the lace design:tup:, which also allows it to stand out and be a little different...which I especially like.

I have the dentelle speedy in silver and it's holding up great. I too think the lace is very sturdy. I've used it a lot and I haven't had any problems with it. I wish I got more of this line.

I have the gold speedy and the pochette wallet, I don't use the bag much but looks great. I was scare that the lace will mess up but still good even in the wallet wich I've been abusing lately. :shame:

Um......Honestly I think it's an ugly LV bag.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I remember thinking the same when I saw them in the book, but when I saw the speedy IRL at the LV Show I just loved it and was the 1 in the list lol. Is good to know I have a limited classy so close to my :heart:

I have the dentelle speedy in silver and I love it! I havent used another bag since I got it. I feel bad for my other ones :shame: I haven't had anything bad happen with it. Even the handles have stayed the same.